In this class students will learn how to pipe Swiss Meringue Buttercream using a 1M open star tip, 2D closed star tip and French Tip. Students will take home their own box of 6 vanilla bean floral cupcakes
Beginner to Intermediate
1. An introduction to Swiss Meringue Buttercream – Information Session
2. How to fill a piping bag - Demonstration
3. How to pipe Swiss Meringue using four popular piping tips – Demonstration + Practical
4. How to prepare petite roses for food safe placement
What is supplied:
1. six pre baked vanilla bean cupcakes
2. All necessary packaging to transport your cupcakes home safely
3. All necessary equipment, tools and ingredients
4. Petal + Peach Swiss Meringue buttercream recipe + course notes
5. Light refreshments
6. Discount voucher for Cordie’s Cake Supplies, Capalaba
What to bring:
An apron and a notepad, should you wish.
Our intimate classes will be restricted to a maximum of 5 students per session.